The Marquis - Oval
The marquee tent is a versatile tent. It can provide shelter for a family or make an excellent shelter for a vendor or a combination of the two. The marquee fits into many eras of history. All of our marquees are straight sides and interior poles to make a very clean look.
The main feature of the marquee is that the walls and canopy (roof) are separate items. This feature is helpful for several reasons. With a separate wall, you can drop the wall down to cool the interior. The tent is not as heavy to set-up as an all in one tent. You can use the canopy as a stand alone shade shelter. You can move the walls to position your door where ever you wish.
Standard features include:
- Turn ins at the bottom of each walls, (except at the door)
- Ties in the middle of the wall
- Tabs at the bottom of each panel seam to secure to the ground or pole
- Weather skirting on the edge of the canopy
- Roof Reinforcement
- D rings and hooks for wall and roof attachment.
- Reinforcement at each seam on the roof panel.
- Two wall panels, with overlapping door panels
- 6 foot walls
- One awning skirt panel, sewn to one long side of the canopy (except for the round marquee)
Optional Features offered:
- Additional door panels
- Stove hole in wall
- Alternative wall/roof attachment system:
- Cordage through loops
- S – hooks and cordage
- Higher walls
- Privacy panels
- Additional awning skirt panels
- Awning or Shade Fly
We offer the marquee in several styles and many different sizes.
Available Sizes (Oval)
11' wide x 14' long
11' wide x 17' long
13' wide x 16' long
13' wide x 19' long
13' wide x 22' long
15' wide x 21' long
15' wide x 24' long
15' wide x 27' long
Available Sizes (Round)
Drop us a line with any questions!